Welcome to my blog. I will do my best to post homework assignments, exam/project due dates, as well as other information. Please check it on a regular basis, as it will help you keep up with your work.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Track Students: What you missed...

Math-class activity on Coordinates and how to plot them on a Cartesian Plane.  You should review pages 290-292 with a parent (to help you).  

Complete questions 1 & 3 on page 293 of your textbook.  

*  See me tomorrow to show me your work.  I will check it over to make sure that you are ready to move on in the unit.

Social:  You have a study sheet in your folders for unit 5.  
Complete these activities in your booklet:
1. School Boards
2. Jobs of Trustees

*This is the booklet that you started after your test last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment