Welcome to my blog. I will do my best to post homework assignments, exam/project due dates, as well as other information. Please check it on a regular basis, as it will help you keep up with your work.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Khan Academy

You all have passwords for Khan Academy.  Please explain to your parents what this is.  If you are practicing your Math skills, they can also use your password to go on to your account and check your progress.

On Monday, we will be practicing Multiples and Factors.  You may get a head start on this over the weekend.

When you log into your account, click "PRACTICE."  Then, on the map, click "Multiples and Factors."  It should take you to your practice questions.

We will be doing this in class on Monday too.  If you choose to practice before class, I'll use Monday's scores for my evaluation!

No comments:

Post a Comment