Welcome to my blog. I will do my best to post homework assignments, exam/project due dates, as well as other information. Please check it on a regular basis, as it will help you keep up with your work.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Urgent! Please read!

Hello ECPS Parents and Staff,

    Due to the timing of when the bingo check comes out CPF will already be dissolved and the bingo hall has agreed to let CPF donate what we make on our last bingo to ECPS.  I am desperately trying to fill this 1 last bingo this Saturday afternoon March 10th at 11:45am.  This is no longer money for CPF but for our school and I am still in desperate need of 5 or 6 (1 maybe) more Volunteers so if you are available Please contact me via info below as soon as you can.   Thank You all  in advance!

Tanya Megley
Bingo Director
CPF Leduc Chapter
candtmegley@shaw.ca
(780)980-3453

No comments:

Post a Comment