Welcome to my blog. I will do my best to post homework assignments, exam/project due dates, as well as other information. Please check it on a regular basis, as it will help you keep up with your work.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BINGO

I'd like to thank anyone who has volunteered for our upcoming bingos, however we still need a few more people. I am in need of a Bonanza Controller and Chairperson, both of these positions need to be filled by someone who has done them before. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND.

I am still looking for volunteers for Nov. 29th bingo.

I would also like to thank everyone for their patience while I have been away, it's been a tough month to say the least.

If you have volunteered for the October 8th bingo and have not heard from me by either email or phone, please call me ASAP.

Again, thank you!

Charlene Lewis
780-233-1103


No comments:

Post a Comment